Wedding show season is in full swing and most brides will be excited to do the rounds and check out all the vendor booths. But – if you’re not prepared, these shows can be exhausting, confusing and chaos!
Check out our tips below and make sure you’re prepared…
- Check out the show schedule a few days before – as some of the featured events (like the bridal fashion show) take place only one time.
- Plan to arrive early. The wedding vendors will be excited to meet you and give you their information. If you wait until later in the day, they are likely to be exhausted from repeating their presentation over and over again for the past 5 hours!
- Make a note of the type of vendors you want to interview. This will ensure you actually make a point of visiting exactly who you need to see – instead of aimlessly wandering around tasting caterer’s food although you’ve already booked a Catering Company or found your Wedding Cake Designer!
- Take a few sheets of pre-printed address labels. You’ll use them to stick on the vendors sign-in sheets. This will save you from writing the same info over and over again. Be sure to only include the information you want to give out. I’d suggest including your name, phone number, email address, date of wedding and wedding location.
- Some vendors will offer “Show Specials” be sure not to commit to anything on the show day just because you want that cool discount/upgrade. You’ll need a few days to go over all the information – so ask them to honor the special rate for a few days (and get this in writing).
- Be sure to check out a large selection of the vendors work – not just what they hand you at the show. Every vendor will showcase their best work – so check out their websites www.TheCakeZone.com and look for a large demo sample. Look for customer testimonials too.
- Beware of pushy vendors. A great high quality vendor will not need to be pushy as their products/work will stand out and sell themselves.
- Enjoy yourself! Most brides will attend several wedding shows before their wedding so make it a fun day out and find the perfect vendors for your big day.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2767900